MAILING ADDRESS AND GENERAL INFORMATION
95 Stanton St
New York, NY 10002
Phone: 212.358.1633 (read booking info below before calling)
F Train to 2nd Avenue
Exit 1st Avenue.
We're 1 block below Houston St between Orchard and Ludlow Streets
OR J, M, Z to Essex/Delancey Street. Walk 2 blocks north and bang a left on Stanton.
BOOKING YOUR BAND
BOOKING IS DONE BY EMAIL ONLY.
Please do not call the club or walk in with a band booking inquiry. We do not review CD demos, press packages, or anything dropped off or mailed to the club.
In the subject line of your email, please write the name of your band and any requested dates/timeframe for a show. The body of the email should include all of the following:
1. A brief description of your music and instrumentation.
2. Links to your band's website, streaming music (Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Reverbnation, etc.), an EPK (Sonicbids is cool, too) and social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). We won't open attached mp3s.
3. Show history in New York City and estimated draw. (Please be honest with us... exaggerating your draw won't do either of us any good).
4. Requested dates or timeframe for a show.
- We are usually booked at least 6 (six) weeks out, so please understand that you may not get a response until 6 (six) weeks from your requested date.
- We receive a high volume of submissions and aren't able to respond to everyone. If you don't hear from us after 2 (two) weeks, feel free to resubmit.
- If you are submitting to play here for the first time, please understand that we reserve weekend and headlining slots for bands that have proven they can draw a crowd earlier in the week or for touring acts that can pack the room.
- We promote all of our shows via social media, but you should expect to do a good amount of promo on your own. Please mail/drop off posters for us to hang in the club and use your social media outlets to promote once your show here is booked.
To be considered for a booking at ARLENES GROCERY you need to send an email request to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are ready to submit your band for consideration.
PARTIES, GENERAL INFO, AND TECH STUFF
For general inquiries, booking a party, or shooting a film here, email Julia: email@example.com
If you have any tech questions (that are not addressed on this site, or in your confirmation email) email Howard firstname.lastname@example.org
WEB SITE DESIGN